To celebrate the latest range additions being officially launched, we’re giving one lucky mailing list subscriber a brand-new genuine Bocar steel bull bar (RRP $1,499). What do you need to do to be in the running to score this great prize?
- Check the website to make sure your vehicle is compatible with one of our bull bars.
- Like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BocarAuto/) and;
- Subscribe to our mailing list; https://bocar.com.au/subscribe. That’s it! Easy.
One lucky subscriber will be drawn at random after the 30th of September 2020.
Isuzu D-Max 01/2017+, Holden Colorado 2016+ and Nissan Navara NP300 bull bars have all just arrived in stock to accompany the previously released Ford Range PX2 & PX3 and Toyota Hilux 06/18+. * Mitsubishi Triton MR bull bar due in September 2020.
Available to order now;
✅ Ford Ranger PX2 & PX3
✅ Toyota Hilux 06/18+
✅ Nissan Navara NP300
✅ Isuzu D-Max 01/2017+
✅ Holden Colorado 2016+
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- The competition opens at 12:00:01AM AEST 3 August 2020 and closes at 11:59:59PM AEST 29 September 2020 (“Promotional Period”). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To enter, individuals must make sure we have a compatible product for their vehicle (https://bocar.com.au/bull-bars/steel/), like the Promoter’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BocarAuto/) and subscribe to the Promoter’s mailing list at https://www.bocar.com.au/subscribe, follow the prompts on the mailing list subscription page, input the requested details in the form, including: first name, last name, email, post code and vehicle. Only one (1) Entry is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, 17 Johnstone Rd, Brendale, Queensland on 30 September 2020 at 2pm The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing or via telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of a genuine steel Bocar bull bar valued at RRP $1,499 and does not include fitting to the winner’s vehicle. The winner must have the prize fitted to his/her vehicle at a Flexiglass Branch, Aeroklas Fitting Centre or authorised distributor, at the winner’s cost.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be available at the closest Flexiglass Branch, Aeroklas Fitting Centre or authorised distributor to the winner. The prize does not include home delivery.
- If for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize and have the prize fitted on the winner’s vehicle by 31 December 2020, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 15 January 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (Attention: Group Legal Counsel).
- The Promoter is Aeroklas Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 66 149 775 628 , 17 Johnstone Rd, Brendale, Queensland.